22.8.13

WIth A Bow On Top



 
   Shirt: Zara | Necklace: J Crew | Bracelets: Motita Jewels (Available here) & Forever 21 | Pants: Zara | Heels: Red Kiss

When i was approached by Motita Jewels to style one of there pieces, I was beyond thrilled. All of there designs are uniquely handmade in New York City. Made with quality beads, precious stones and authentic leather accents. They carry a wide variety of  mixed leather and colors of there wrap chain bracelets, so you will sure fined the right color for you. Be sure to visit Motita Jewels to get  your own beautiful hand made piece.

Tash xo

7 comments :

  1. Ur delightful great posts just keep making me come back to Ur blog every time for a comment ,

    i love both u & Ur blog ,
    so am inviting you to celebrate with me my blogiversary & an international giveaway , come join me sweetie & make my day

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-1-year-blogiversary-first-giveaway.html

    N@NY
    ,
    ,
    ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, thanks so much for sure a nice comment ! It makes me so happy to read comments like this. And I love you too for taking the time and leaving such awesome comments :)

      Tash xo

      Delete
  2. Nice shoes!

    Hollaaa
    http://memoirsofanesha.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mix of prints! Still not over that necklace!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled the necklace. Beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful look. I love how you look here!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete