31.7.13

I Heart You !




    Jacket: Zara | Tee: Marshals | Necklace: J Crew | Shorts: DKNY | Heels: Zara (On sale)

Photography by Devic Fotos

Yes this last picture is a snap shot of my amazing Robotic dance moves lol (more like a very sad attempt at the robot) One can never forget "you can never live your life or take yourself  too serious, live as much as you can, laugh as loud as you want, dance as crazy as you feel, love with all your heart, and make the greatest memories out of everything". Hope this last pic brings a smile to your faces and as my tee says Heart You all ! ;)
Have an awesome Wednesday
Tash xo

12 comments :

  1. Loving that striped blazer! It is too chic :)
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tori! They have a similar one on sale currently at Zara. It is so versatile def recommend

      Tash xo

      Delete
  2. This outfit is perfection! And I love that you show a little of your fun side as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Leah :) ! If you only knew i am the silliest person. I thought it would be fun showing a little bit of my silly side.

      Tash xo

      Delete
  3. Wait, stop, you're so cool! I'm so glad you commented on my blog because I found yours. Girl, you can dress! Haha but seriously I love this and I stalked like 10 other posts back. I love the mix with the graphic tee.

    Keep doing you!

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Louisa I'm glad you found my blog 2. I'm more happy that you liked it and stalked me lol thanks so much for such and awesome compliment! And I know it was my robot dance move that impressed you the most hahaha. Hope I see you back for Fridays post !

      Tash xo

      Delete
  4. i love a good blazer worn with a printed tee, this outfit is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emmett I'm happy you think so. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love (more like obsessed) with printed tees. Hope to see you back for Fridays post ;)

      Tash xo

      Delete
  5. lol at the last photo. You're right, we can't take ourselves *too* seriously!

    Great addition of the colored heels to this look!

    -Theresa

    Oh, Ivory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Summery, professional, yet so fun!

    -Emily and Dayana from www.twokidsnyc.com

    ReplyDelete